Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas Choons..

It's December the 1st, which means there are only 24 more days 'til Christmas dinner..
I for one can't wait to eat my body weight in mince pies and generally act like a drunken dickhead in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Here's my absolutely untouchable top ten six Christmas tunes (really had to scrape the barrel with this awful list):

1. The Pogues And Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York



Not just the best Christmas tune but one of the best songs of all time.
"I could've been someone..." Brixton Academy on the 19th will be emotional.


2. Tom Waits - Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis



I would sell my family to the Bosnian mafia to see this live.


3. Fear - Fuck Christmas



Just to get you in the festive spirit.


4. Murder City Devils - 364 Days



"An open letter to St Nicholas.."


5. Blink-182 - I Won't Be Home For Christmas



You're lying if you say this doesn't warm the soul of your inner 14-year old self.


6. The Walkmen - No Christmas While I'm Talking



Not the best Walkmen tune but..

No comments:

Post a Comment